Sunday, August 26, 2012

Winter's Wardrobe Collection

Winter season is coming to an end in a couple of weeks, and I thought I should blog about my  personal winter clothing collection. Thanks to my supportive girlfriend who inspire me to blog about it (you know who you are *wink*).

When I shop for clothes, I don't usually splurge on expensive or branded clothing line, unless I really need an extensive retail therapy and end up overspent my budget limit. (hehe)

My collection is not the top-notch trendy winter fashion, but it's more towards my own personal preferences. I did my best to display and take 'almost-perfect' shots of these few collection I have in my wardrobe. So here goes, enjoy :)

Fitted Sleeveless Blouse with Matching Wool Grey Scarf & Black High Waist Belt

Charcoal Black Dress with Brown Wool Scarf and a Matching  Black Boots

Black Wool Jacket with Fitted Mini Skirt

Navy Blue Cardigan

Blue Sleeveless Dress - one of my favourite!

Zig-zag Sleeveless Dress with Matching Snow-White Cardigan & Beanie to go with the Black Shoes

Body-hugging Metallic Black Mini Dress with Matching Black  Bag

Floral Lace Mini Dress - my 2nd favourite dress!

High Waist Belts - I only have 3 as Im not a really big fan of big belts!

Beige Overcoat when the weather gets too cold?! :)

Purple is My Winter's Theme Color

My current favourite!! - Babydoll Polka-Dots Sleeveless Dress with Matching Charles&Keith Handbag and  Novo High Heels

Navy-Blue Silk Blouse with Matching Pencil Skirt & Novo Black Shoes

Turtle-neck Sweater with High Waist Belt - keeps me nice & warm

Sandy-White-Red-Stripe Ladies HandyBag - Love this bag as it can carry so much inside.

5 comments:

  1. the polka dot's my fave too! and the 1st one, very sophisticated :D well done you ;)

    *u know who i am la :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Id prefer you model them and take pics and post them here, but oh well... Wait, what's the Babydoll Polka-Dots Sleeveless Dress gotta do with winter? hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - well, thank you for your inspiration babe :)

    Coffee Girl - thanks dear. Well..was thinking abt modelling it but nah...(shy2 cat)..as for the polkadot dress, it goes with my thick leggings that keeps me warm which I didn't post it in (forgot)..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with coffee girl...ada potential jadi beauty guru tok....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline - hehe...good idea..boleh jadi side income :)

    ReplyDelete