Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me...

Just 2 weeks ago,I have officially turned a year older and supposedly wiser, as most people would say. 
But I think I have grown a little bit wiser with life's experiences; i.e the heartbreaks from relationships make you grow stronger and wiser not to foolishly be infatuated easily. In other words, I have doubts in trusting men when it comes to love. I've tried to open up, but the door hinges would not budge an inch. I blame no one but myself, only time will tell.

It's my first year of being many miles away from the family to celebrate my  birthday, and it's my first to celebrate this momentous day with the Fowles. On the day itself, we had dinner (ala carte menu) at Sizzler. The food was delicious; I had BBQ honey roasted spare ribs, with salad on the side.

The only missing piece to this birthday puzzle was the birthday cake. Im not fussy or particular without having a birthday cake on my birthdate but it would be nice to have one. The only reason was because we wanted to wait for Uncle Ray to come back for his R&R on his birthday (today). So, it's a "kill-2-birds-with-1-stone" kind of thing.

So, there you go...a simple happy birthday celebration for lil ol me. And I have not forgotten to make my birthday wishes.

4 little candles that marks my 4 bday wishes

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dayung! definitely a year wiser! God bless you in ur days ahead. Keep blogging about ur life down under girl! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee Girl - Thank you so much for the wishes. I'll try to keep up with the blogging. You have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete