Friday, August 24, 2012

Bike Riding Anyone?

It never crossed my mind to buy a vintage ladies bicycle, not from a bicycle shop but from eBay. I was quite impressed with the concept of buying items online, and with eBay, I was happy with my package being delivered within a week from NSW to WA, and in good condition too. Purchase price from eBay was for $250 inclusive postage fee and free accessories worth $100 (pump; water bottle & holder; lock and lights). Great bargain! :)

And today, right after work, I had a good 10 minutes cycling around my residential park. The bright metallic pink made my presence obvious to the onlookers, some smilling or waving at me as I cycled past them. Awesomeness overwhelmed me for a few seconds (hehe!)

And here it is...my beauty :)



Vintage Ladies Bike from ReidCycles

No comments:

Post a Comment