Friday, June 29, 2012

Taking a day off Friday

I decided to take a day off today because I need to have a long undisturbed sleep. These past few weeks since I started working as a contract role for AnsaldoSTS, I've been forcing myself to wake up at 5AM every morning without fail. Why? Because the distant to my workplace is about an hour ride from Rockingham. I would leave the house at 6AM just so I could reach the office at 7AM and start working till 430PM. Besides, I like the idea of coming home early and beat the traffic jam. But last night was taking its toll when I just felt so exhausted. I was literally 'brain-dead' from officework!!



It's so peaceful and quiet with the kids still at school and my aunt at work. I have the whole house to myself..well..not quite..I have the dog with me, a pure breed Yorkshire Terrier and her name is Nulla. She's a babe but can be a 'b#@&' when something or someone pissed her off, like the neighbour's dog barking incessantly. Gawsh!!!



It's already past noon and I thought I might just cooked up something simple, so I ended up chopping few pieces of cauliflowers, pour in some fresh milk and lots of grated cheddar cheese. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes and my lunch is ready. It may not looked presentable but I couldn't be bothered making anything fancy. Bon appetit.

Oven-baked Cauliflower Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment