Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pimp My Ride

Exactly 3 days from now, I'll be cruising my very own Aurora Blue Ford. I can't wait to grip my hands firmly on the steering wheel, push the gas pedal to get the right speed and drive past the foreshore with a big grin on my face. 


No more rushing to get to the train station or run towards the bus stop just so you'll be on time, otherwise it's another agonizing 20 minutes before your next bus ride. With winter already causing so much drama in my life, I exhale in relief knowing that one burden will be off my shoulders in days to come.


Just look at her, isn't she just amazingly 'blue-tiful' *eyes glinting with admiration*


A 2012 Ford Fiesta Hatchback



4 comments:

  1. She's hawt!!! boleh tahan dayung. as we speak, are you owning it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..she's my number one love for now..Ford cars are affordable here..taking good,care of it..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. “No more rushing to get to the train station or run towards the bus stop just so you'll be on time, otherwise it's another agonizing 20 minutes before your next bus ride.” – Ahh, the incredible benefits you can get from a car. I agree with you. Cars are like the most dependable associate you can have, as they can take you to so many places quickly and without too much hassle. I’m sure your Aurora Blue Ford will be your best companion in all the years to come. She’s stunning. I suggest you give her a name. Hihi!

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erwin Calverley - thanks for dropping by my blog and left good comments abt my car. Yep..she's stunning alrite. Haven't decided to give her a name yet, but will think abt it..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete