Saturday, April 21, 2012

Restless Night...


I woke up this morning with puffy eyes and dry lips, all because of last night restless sleep. It could be the snorer or my midnight snack!


It was a cold autumn night and the wind was constantly blowing, making the night a little bit eerie and dead quiet. I could occasionally hear the sound of the floor creaking and the window blinds banging against the window frame as the wind pushed its way in. Making matters worst was the neighbour's dog barking loudly assuming someone was in the backyard.

Tossing and turning on my hard bed, I was trying to count sheep backwards if that would help, but to no avail. I looked at my sleeping partner, snoring away like a supersonic jet flying at a speed of light. To be honest, the 2 most unbearable habits that I could not handle are smokers and snorers. In my past relationships, I had been with both and survived (hehe)

I was a bit hungry so I helped myself with the leftovers dinner. 3 juicy lamb sausages and a cuppa hot green tea. It was 1am!!

So tonight, I plan to have an early night, before the clock strikes midnight and right after I finish my 2nd blog entry. Almost there...

Looking forward to a relaxing Sunday...signing off for now. Selamat malam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment